Summer Internships Grades Kindergarten - 14
In agriculture, business, government, energy conservation, non-profit agencies, manufacturing, technology, and other areas of your interest.
- Learn up-to-date job competencies and requirements from employers.
- Enhance your ability to relate the world of work to students.
- Self-assess technical skills in relation to current or future teaching assignments.
- Develop greater collaboration between educators and employers.
- Earn $750 stipend upon:
a. Successful completion of your internship.
b. Compliance with scheduled timeline.
c. Successful completion of exit summary and review.
- Continuing Education Unit through CSU, Stanislaus.
- Internship Applications Due March 15, 2019
- Schedule Interview (SPIE will contact applicant)
- Notification of Interns April 15, 2019
- Intern Orientation Meeting May 16, 2019, 4:00 pm SCOE, Patterson Room, 1100 H Street, Modesto, CA
- Length of Internship 40 hours created to meet your schedule Internship completion no later than July 26, 2019
- Exit Summaries Due by August 2, 2019
- Review & Celebration August 20, 2019 4:00 PM Petersen Event Center, 720 12th Street, Modesto
- Dress – Business Attire Recommended
ALL steps below MUST be completed by March 15th, 2019.
Complete online application (must be completed online). Click here to register
The following two documents must also be emailed to email@example.com before 03/15/2019 or application will not be accepted.
- A signed principal’s commitment letter - Download Here
- Workers' Compensation Form filled out and signed - Download Here
Intern Assignment Completion Process
***To be completed by selected Interns at the end of internship***
Please note: you will not receive your stipend until you complete the Executive Summary/Lesson Plan below and your 40 hours. For questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Executive Summary and Lesson Plan by August 2, 2019